Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twelve Tune Tuesday: Top 12 of Two Thousand Ten (Kinda)

Here is a simple list.
Just went to my iTunes library and picked from the Most Played 100 songs,
Twelve of the Most Played songs, I like to play when I dance.

This time, I am listing them from 12 to 1
#1 is the THE song in my library with the MOST plays of all
(THE number one song of the thousands I possess!)

I edited out the more mellow songs,
and rounded out the list with ONLY up-tempo, dance-able music.

So,
Here's the list of 12 of my most played...
not ALL of my favorites are on the list...
but, these got the most play time!

How 'bout you?
Can you make an end-of-the-year retrospective
of YOUR most-played songs?
It might give you a picture of your life, set to music for the year!

Judge Me Not (please?!?)

Top Twelve of Two-Thousand-Ten

12. Butterfly - Jason Mraz
11. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce
10. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
9.  I Feel Good - Mary J Blige
8. A Little Less Conversation - Elvis
7. Kiss - Prince
6. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z
5. Put It in a Love Song - Alicia Keys
4. The One - Mary j. Blige and Drake
3. Grown Woman - Mary J. Blige
2. Big Girls Are Best - U2
1 Shake Me Like a Monkey - Dave Matthews (How much MUST I love this song, for it to be #1?)

Oh, if you're AT ALL interested in what my list looked like last year feel free to check out my other blog. I posted a list last December of 70 songs by 70 artists I was listening at the time. Just a little trivia for inquiring minds!


That's all.
Be Your Best!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment