Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Post Premiere: August 25, 2010

This space is reserved for tomorrow's post.
but while you're waiting,
(since you took the time to check in)
Consider this, and get prepared...

For the adventure
You will need $10
This is ALL you really HAVE to have to lose 100 lbs.
(Contrary to what advertisers & creators of diet plans claim!):

A spiral notebook ($1)
Your favorite writing pen ($2)
Fabric Measuring tape ($3)
Breath freshening gum ($1)
A new shade of lipstick (or gloss) (cheap is fine) ($3)


Oh, and PLEASE sign up to be a follower of the blog.
Talking to (or writing for) myself, is fine
But having listeners, really makes it better (for me, at least)

Be your best,
Becky

7 comments:

  1. So, here's the deal. I never follow blogs. I read about 50 different blogs, but I subscribe to them in Google Reader so that they all come to one place so that I can peruse them at my leisure w/o actually going to the sites. BUT... YOU are worth making an exception. :-)

    Following!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you but also for me to get inspired and motivated! :) GO BECKY GO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly waiting! I'm stalled for three days and could use some Becky motivation! Hurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting, girl. I've lost 12 pounds, but the last 12 seem to be taunting me...

    looking forward to some real thoughts, encouragement, and tips from someone real who did it ON THEIR OWN!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready to get started!!! Very INSPIRED!!!
    Thanks for sharing BECKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm on board. Im a mother of two, wife of one, founder/partner in Midtown School of Performing Arts. Have had a really hard past two years with my husbands bad business partner leading to some financial challenges and my 36yr old brother in law died in a small plane crash in February. So thru all of this I have been and emotional eater and am the biggest I have been since I was pregnant with my nearly 14 year old son. I am not happy with myself and I am ready to bring back the woman I knew only a few short years ago. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never even been on anyone's blog before. There is a reason why I'm here looking forward to the journey.

    ReplyDelete