Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Twelve Tune Tuesday: On Dancer! On Prancer!

With the THOUSANDS of Christmas songs out there,
I am hard-pressed to come up with a collection of 12
designed exclusively for Dance Party for One,
But alas, I have done my best.

Here are 12 for you.
Christmas Movers.
Not inspiring.
Not solemn.
Not spiritual.
But FUN!

Make your own playlist of your favorite holiday songs,
and MOVE around while to decorate your house.
Play them in your car and move (a little), while you drive.
Play them in the morning when you are getting ready.

The final song,
is simply
my most-played song from Christmas last year.
I recommend the entire album.
But
I.
Love.
This.
Song.
Love it 'til it hurts.
Just do.

Listen to the first 12.
The 13th is just there because it's my list.

On Dancer! On Prancer!
(That means you're supposed to dance and prance to these!)

1. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
2. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
3. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Harry Connick
4. Santa Bring My Baby Back (to Me) - Elvis Presley
5. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
6. We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Weezer
7. Hey Santa! - Straight No Chaser
8. Santa Claus is Back in Town - Elvis Presley
9. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
10. Step into Christmas - Elton John
11. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town - Bruce Springsteen
12. Must Be Santa - Bob Dylan
13. Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan

That's All.
Be Your Best
(and send me your 10 Favorite Things List - TODAY!!!),

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment