Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Review

My Tweets for this past week:

* Beans! Beans! Good for your heart...Old El Paso SEASONED BLACK BEANS (heat & serve pouch)=14g of fiber! (5g fat) for the whole pouch=LUNCH!

* Feed yourself today on sunshine, laughter & memories of your best summers past. Fill up on moments money can't buy & time can't erase...

* Leave the cheese off your burger & save 6 grams of fat! Fill your plate, trying to SAVE as many fat grams as you can!

* Poured a big bag of M&Ms into a bowl for my girls. Am going to FEED my fun side, all the BLUE ones I can find. When they're gone, I'm done.

* There is absolutely NOTHING wrong w/ preparing 1 meal for your family & something different for YOU. Feed (don't sabotage) yourself! BYB!

* Today is one of those days when I am on the verge of forsaking all of my own advice! So, I'm headed to a bookstore to browse & feed my mind!

* I do my laundry completely separate from my hubby & kids. One way of consciously doing something just for ME! 2 loads a week for ME! Try it!


Remember, this the DAY for YOU to comment and share what you are doing differently in your LIFE! What are you thinking about during the day? Which tips are you applying? Anything you've noticed changing in who you are, or how you see yourself? Don't keep it all inside! SHARE with us! Inspire us!

C'mon. You know you want to!
Sign up to follow Dance Party for One
Sign up to get my Tweets on Twitter @danceparty4one
Tell your friends!
Post a link on YOUR Facebook wall
Share the link to the YouTube clip

Thanks
That's all.
Be Your Best,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Tonight after dropping the kids off at home I went for a drive for ME and didn't go thru a drive thru! :)Bought lip gloss today as well and trying not to let the scale tell me I'm not doing my best when I know I am!!! That's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete